Shut up
闭嘴
You shut up.
你闭嘴
What the hell's the matter with you?
你究竟发生什么事了?
You're telling me that you have the power
你告诉我说你有能力
to turn any hot chick out there...
让那些性感美女们…
any hot chick...
任何性感美女…
into a knob-gobbling, lance-waxing flesh monger,
给你送上门来,宽衣解带
and you're out there plowing the back 40 with Reba!
而你却向瑞巴下手
You don't know because you weren't there.
你不在现场,不了解
Thank God I wasn't there.
幸亏我不在那里
It's disgusting. It's revolting.
恶心,令人作呕
You're nasty.
你真是难以理解
How was she?
她怎么样?
Dude, check it.
老兄,快看
You see, that is the kind of tail you should be chasing.
你看,那才是你应该追求的对象
I could suck a fart out of her ass
我甚至愿意闻她的屁股
and hold it like a bong hit.
闻她的屁
Nice stop, kid. Way to be.
拦得好,孩子 这边
Dude, these chicks,
老兄,这些妞
they think that you're, like, a lucky charm, man.
认为你是她们的幸运星
I mean, you poke the poon,
我是说,你赚到了
she marries the next guy she dates after you.
她会和你约会之后的另一位结婚
It's not true.
这都不是真的
Who cares if it's true?
谁在乎是不是真的?
Wake up, man.
醒醒吧,老兄
You got it made.
你要有所行动
What is it that all women want?
女人们想要什么?
To get married,
结婚
raise crib midgets,
生小孩
and apparently, buddy,
显而易见,兄弟
you got the ticket to the big show.
你拣了个大便宜
Do you know what this means?
你知道这代表什么?
Trim.
阴部
You're going to be seeing trim like Tommy Lee,
你将要像汤米·里·琼斯一样有眼福了(汤米·里·琼斯有一个巨乳前妻)
like Colin Farrell,
就像柯林·法瑞尔
like Ellen DeGeneres...
just...
和艾伦·德杰尼勒斯…只是…(以上皆是美国电影明星)
Have you considered the possibility the reason
你是否想过
you haven't been laid in the last decade
之所以你自从上个世纪就没有再和女人上过床
has something to do with your routine use of the word "trim"?
很有可能是和你经常说“阴部”这个词是有关系的
Yeah!
当然!
Seven days a week, 56 weeks a year, trim!
一周七天,一年五十六周,阴部!
That's my bad.
对不起
Where's your manners, shithead?
你干什么,蠢货
What did you say to me?
你说什么?
Little help here, honey?
帮忙扔过来,亲爱的?
Look, you and I are different, okay?
听着,我和你不一样,对吧?
Besides the fact that I'm not retarded,
并且我也不是弱智
I don't want to take advantage.
我不会去占别人的便宜
- Dude.- Yeah.
- 老兄- 怎样
Was Martin Luther King, Jr. Taking advantage
当马丁·路德·金说那些话的时候
when he said that thing in that place?
他是在欺骗别人吗?
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Was Gandhi taking advantage when he was doing his thing?
当甘地做那些事的时候 他欺骗了别人吗?
No.
没有
And don't tell me that Gandhi didn't score
别跟我说我甘地没有和
some sweet-ass Native American trim.
美洲土著人睡过
Gandhi was Indian.
甘地是印度人
They don't like to be called that.
他们不喜欢被这么称呼
Dude, I thought you wanted to feel love.
兄弟,我认为你想品尝爱情的滋味
I do.
我是
So stop dipping your foot in the pool and dive the fuck in!
所以不要再犹犹豫豫了,他妈的投入!
And think about this, man.
考虑一下我说的
You'd be providing a much-needed public service.
你正在提供一项极缺的公众服务
You'd be helping women find love.
你能够帮助女人们找到爱情
Now, don't come bitching to me
现在,不要再向我抱怨了
you haven't found Miss Right yet
你还没有找到你的梦中情人
if you got women lining up for the position
如果你找到了你想要的人
and you're turning your back on them.
就金盆洗手不做了
Nice.
漂亮
I guess.
希望吧
If I did it for the right reasons.
如果我有充足的理由去做
Whatever helps you sleep at night, biznatch.
只要你想的开,真啰嗦
 

本文转自:客留网 Ker6


本文链接:http://www.ker6.com/en/Good-Luck-Chuck.html

Mutuality:


Get TrackBack URL for this entry


Trackback:



Comments:



Post a comment:

◎欢迎参与讨论,请在这里发表您的看法、交流您的观点。